Six times a year, we reveal a brand new Book Club selection of quality children's books at discounted prices. The books we offer are carefully chosen to get children reading for pleasure - and to keep them reading right through their teenage years.
Any school can run a Book Club. There is no obligation to order, but for every £1 that parents spend on a school’s Book Club order we’ll donate 20p in FREE BOOKS back to the school*.
Link to our Scholastic Book Club page.
How does a Book Club work?
- A staff member at school sets up a new Book Club order via our website. It’s quick and easy enough to do during a coffee break.
- Schools running online-only Book Clubs share their unique Scholastic website address with parents. If the school has received leaflets, these are handed out to the children to take home.
- Parents and children go online or look through their leaflets to browse the latest Book Club range.
- Parents order and pay securely online, or return leaflet order forms and cash to school.
- If children have returned any leaflet order forms to school, the Book Club organiser adds these lines to their Book Club order via our website.
- The Book Club organiser checks their order out via our website.
- The books are delivered to school for FREE.
Every order earns FREE BOOKS for school